Sunday, October 16, 2011

YW-3-35: Dating Decisions

I stole the cake idea from Mary K. Mullen and the girls LOVED when I revealed what was in the box.  I had offered them M&M's and they thought about it for quite a while, but all decided to go for "the box."

I took Little Miss Suzy Q's idea from here and tweaked it to add a summary of the FTSOY Pamphlet to the back like so:
Here is the handout (print two sided): (PDF)

It turned out great.  Sadly, this was my last week in YW.  I had a great time in there and love the Beehives.  they are so sweet and were so good to me.  Today I was offically sustained and set apart as the Relief Society 1st Counselor.  Wish me luck!
I gave all of the girls a "thank you" note telling them how grateful I was for their friendship and helping me in my short 3 months in Beehives.  I also had picked up some pencils with this year's mutual them on them at our church bookstore so they received those today too.

No comments:

Post a Comment