Monday, August 29, 2011

UPDATED: 6 B's Bee

Since the girls are starting school this week, we are having a back to school pep rally for mutual (ideas stolen from here).
Tomorrow I am making cupcakes and putting this bee on them. I think they are going to turn out really cute and I'll post pictures when they are done.

I also blew up the picture and will be making a huge poster.
Here are the bees ready to cut out for the cupcakes.
UPDATE:
Here are some pictures from the event:
I printed the bee out in a smaller version and attatched them to tootpicks.
 Then I placed them in the yellow cupcakes with beehives on top and added some small bee stickers we had on hand.  They were very cute and very easy!
I just made yellow cake cupcakes and then made yellow jello frosting (1 package instant pudding mixed with 1-1/2 cups milk and then a container of cool whip).  I took my frosting applicator and skipped the tip.  I squirted some out until it made a big circle then made two smaller circles on top of that.
Then I made these pennants.  LHS stands for Living Higher Standards.  I had a hard time with these and still wasn't in love with the finished project, but the girls liked them and were excited to put them in their lockers.

1 comment: